We have feeders available for those in the area contact us. We need Hay the most now
This is still on site to allow people to copy info to make their own anywhrere
Remote water feeders for drought effected wildlife and fire effected wildlife fundraiser gift
This will not be shipped to you.
200 lt drums with a water feeding bowl with float attached
costs $20 drum $40 feed bowl and fittings
Build one yourself and just attache feeding bowl with float to drum. You will need fittings as below
Note we also show that an pet feeder bowl can be fitted to a 1,000 IBC or you can add the flow vale=ve to a trough for a larger number of wildlife.
- and sized plastic drum 200lt is great if you can only go and refill weekly or fortnightly. Needs lid and keep lid on to stop birds drowning
- 15mm (1/2BSP) tank outlet (from rural or plumbing supplies)
- 15mm (1/2 BSP) male to female elbow (tank is not flat allows bowl to sit properly) (black plastic)
- 15mm Brass Gate valve is best
- 15mm nipple (black plastic )
- self feeding water bowl from hardware and rural supplies stainless steel or plastic $40 to $55 Best brand not to sloe in filling is from JONO and JOHNO (your even get a spare float)
- Survey peg to screw or cable tie bowl to from hardware $3.50 there only short
- teflon thread tape so it all wont leak.
ensure bowl sits above the ground when drilling your hole in drum
lid needs a small hole so air comes in as water goes out say 5mm
IMAGE SHOWS ONE ON OUR RELEASE PEN with extra fittings rather than on barrel itself
we can supply these locally to us
Your donation towards this is really a great help. We are not a charity. Were just a couple of ordinary folk who are trying to do the right thing.
We fund all our wildlife work from our online shop and Wombat calendar and get no government or other funding.
We are NOT a charity and do pay tax on all gifts as this is income.
We do belong to a wildlife rescue group 'Wildlife Rescue South Coast' NSW The wombats and wildlife thankyou!