Princess Parrot Earrings by Eliza Rose with Rocklily Earrings
Contemporary Feminine - Bespoke Australiana
Capture the sweet essence of a Princess Parrot with this stunning and detailed brooch. He sits on a bottlebrush flower the most delicate shade of baby pink, and a branch of real wood. The pink mirror catches the light and will create a striking impression.
Part of our Flights of Fancy collection, each piece captures the essence of our beautiful birds through unique Australian design.
- Made from lasercut acrylic.
- sterling silver earring backs
- Made in Brisbane, Australia.
- Size is 25mm across, 73mm tall.
- All earrings may vary in colour due to acrylic variations. Photo is a reference only. Small imperfections can happen in the materials, as is the character of handmade.
Pieces are delicate and are to be treated with care. Give your jewellery a wipe with a soft, clean cloth. Do not spray purfumes or other chemicals on the brooch.
Avoid dropping your jewellery onto hard surfaces
Cut in Brisbane and hand assembled in the Eliza Rose studio, this sparkly brooch is sure to add some joy to your day! I’ve had a wonderful time creating them.
Brooch also shown in images with matching earrings which are extra $70