Pete the Wombat Brooch by Smyle
Made in Australia from recycled Acrylic
This is Pete the Wombat. He's proper cute!
Drawing this little fella was a complete joy and we guarantee that when you wear him you will feel happy and people looking at you will smile! He's been made from 100% recycled acrylic...because the world needs more recycling. He is light weight and easy to wear.
AND....as an added feel good, we're partnered with World Wildlife Australia and a portion of every sale is donated to this wonderful organisation to help stop the degradation of the planet's natural environment and build a future in which humans live in harmony with nature.
Length - 58mm
A little note: This image should be used a guide only. Colours may vary depending on your computer and device screen. We do our best to accurately present colours and tones. The colours are represented to reflect how the piece would look if you were holding it outside on a sunny day.
- Our mission is to help the planet one ethical purchase at a time.
- To use sustainably made products as a vehicle for change.
- To make big change accessible to everyone.
- For every purchase you make, we donate to the World Wildlife Fund.
- To creatively recycle.
- To ethically make.
- To sustainable source.
- To put our heart and soul into every product we design.
- To use our talents and passion to spread Smyles ...and to be kind to the planet.