Cockatiel Earrings by Smyle
Made in Australia from recycled Acrylic
This adorable cockatiel was a complete joy to design and we guarantee that when you wear this brooch you will feel happy and people looking at you will smile!
It has been made from 100% recycled acrylic....because the world needs more recycling.
Recycled acrylic looks and performs just like standard acrylic but is significantly kinder to the environment.
AND....as an added feel good, we're partnered with World Wildlife Australian and a portion of every sale is donated to this wonderful organisation to help stop the degradation of the planet's natural environment and build a future in which humans live in harmony with nature.
Cockatiel - 5cm x 1.8cm
Overall earring length - 6cm
A little note: This image should be used a guide only. Colours may vary depending on your computer and device screen. We do our best to accurately present colours and tones. The colours are represented to reflect how the piece would look if you were holding it outside on a sunny day
- Our mission is to help the planet one ethical purchase at a time.
- To use sustainably made products as a vehicle for change.
- To make big change accessible to everyone.
- For every purchase you make, we donate to the World Wildlife Fund.
- To creatively recycle.
- To ethically make.
- To sustainable source.
- To put our heart and soul into every product we design.
- To use our talents and passion to spread Smyles ...and to be kind to the planet.