Gang Gang Cockatoo Studs by Smyle
Made in Australia from recycled plastic
These earrings are made from recycled vinyl records and our original artwork. They're a truly unique and sustainable piece of jewellery, sure to spark a conversation. Each pair is carefully crafted to ensure the highest quality and attention to detail. Perfect accessory for any eco-conscious bird lover.
Our earrings are made using surgical steel, hypoallergenic fixings, ensuring they are safe and comfortable to wear all day, even for the most sensitive ears.Fun fact: the Gang Gang Cockatoo, is a fascinating native Australian bird known for its distinctive call that sounds like a creaky door. They are also one of the few species of cockatoo that form lifelong partnerships with a mate.
- Our mission is to help the planet one ethical purchase at a time.
- To use sustainably made products as a vehicle for change.
- To make big change accessible to everyone.
- For every purchase you make, we donate to the World Wildlife Fund.
- To creatively recycle.
- To ethically make.
- To sustainable source.
- To put our heart and soul into every product we design.
- To use our talents and passion to spread Smyles ...and to be kind to the planet.