Wombat Studs by Smyle
Made in Australia from recycled Acrylic
Our super cute Wombat Stud earrings have been handmade using upcycled vinyl records (rescued before they went to landfill) and our original artwork. They are sealed with a high quality resin coating to make them strong and durable, and feel beautiful.
Show your love of Australia's incredible native wildlife while supporting ethical fashion. These studs are super comfortable and practical for everyday wear.
We use surgical steel fixings - perfect for sensitive ears.
A little note: This image should be used a guide only. Colours may vary depending on your computer and device screen. We do our best to accurately present colours and tones. The colours are represented to reflect how the piece would look if you were holding it outside on a sunny day.
- Our mission is to help the planet one ethical purchase at a time.
- To use sustainably made products as a vehicle for change.
- To make big change accessible to everyone.
- For every purchase you make, we donate to the World Wildlife Fund.
- To creatively recycle.
- To ethically make.
- To sustainable source.
- To put our heart and soul into every product we design.
- To use our talents and passion to spread Smyles ...and to be kind to the planet.